Carb?

To: List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb?
From: Doris <dhbain@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 08:34:31 -0700
Hi gang!

('70 1600) Got the new carbs on and adjusted. Here's the rub - runs
great at idle and road running until I stop or yank it out of gear and
coast.  Then, I watch the tach take a hard nose dive that the engine
does not recover from.  Starts back up and away we go again.

Any thoughts, and I checked both of my fuel filters, they're good and
clean?

2nd question,  non -roadster,
85 300ZX, - push the clutch in and it squeals real loud like a bearing
has went out.  What do you think?

Thanks gang!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.