Re: Calspeeds new Roadster buddy

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Calspeeds new Roadster buddy
From: "jerry gallagher" <jdg1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:26:39 -0800
Michael,

First of all congratulations to you and Mary.  You will find parenting to be
an experience.  Can not think of anything more taxing or rewarding.  Just
wait until you feel your little one give you your first hug or hear her say
daddy for the first time.  As a suggestion buy a lot of toothpicks -- you
don't want to blink you'll miss something -- they just grow up too damn
fast.

I do have a question though -- will your daughter, who you have named Rose,
be comfortable riding in a Baby Blue roadster.  Doesn't the new arrival
warrant a more appropriate color scheme?  When will you debut the "pink"
('59 caddy tail fins optional) roadster?

Happy New Year

Jerry