Re: Thanks Van

To: DemonTSi@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Van
From: JCLAY510@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:14:41 EST
Man looks like we missed out. The roadster is still in the garage waiting for
me to work out the little bugs. Like that pesky tranny leak or thast damn
timing chain noise. I did find out that the head has been milled and that the
cam needs to be shimmed. But it all has to come out again to find the trasnny
leak AGAIN!!
Pulled it three months ago and replaced the seal and out it back in. No leak
for a few days then a nice puddle again.
So I'm sitting here in Sactown wishing I could be there guys.
Hey, I could always drive the 2002.
Jimmy and Sara Claypool
68 2000
69 1600