Re: video

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: video
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:50:54 -0600
> I would like to know a couple of things. First Ronnie how are you doing
>on the Shasta 99' video? I have been watching John's video so much
>that I am going to wear it out. It is the only way I can stay motivated
>on my Roadster stuff, since we have about a foot of snow on the ground.

Should be able to work on it this coming weekend. A new fulltime job just
hasn't left me with much time and less energy since I started the job on
December 8.

I doubt that anyone is more exasperated than I am. Honestly I'm not sure
of the best way to handle the situation.

FWIW,
Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com