Re: Passenger Side Door (plus 1600 in Davis and a little extra)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Passenger Side Door (plus 1600 in Davis and a little extra)
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:52:09 -0800
Jon,
I am donating a parts car to BADROC and the drivers side door might be
salvageable If its alright with BADROC Im sure we can part with it and send
it off your way.  You might be able to catch a glimpse of it in the pictures
I have on my website.  http://members.home.net/davelee1/posdat.html

Let me know what you think.

For Ken "DATSTER" Pletcher,
The car is yours!!!  I will be up in northern CA for Chinese New Years (Im
not Chinese  but hey gotta do that millenium thing one more time!!!)  Im
taking it Ken that I get a ride in your Datsun?

Listers, Thanks to everyone that showed interest in the parts car.  Sorry I
couldnt fulfill everyones parts wishes.

Gordon Glasgow Im in the process of cleaning that valve cover off.  Theres
such a think layer of grease that Im lettting it sit with some cleaner on it
until saturday so I can get those pics for you.

Anyone wanna give me a ride in their Datsun in exchange for a ride in a
Triumph TR4?  (Please no boo's)

David Lee
P.S.  Whys the subject say "Passenger side door"????