steering wheel, 1967

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: steering wheel, 1967
From: "Alan Vedadi" <alan_vedadi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 06:21:09 EST
Has anybody replaced the steering wheel of the 67, 1600 w/ "GRANT" brand of
steering wheel I am trying to figure out the required installation kit.

Grant people are not helpful and suggesting the the 4581 installation kit,
which is listed for 68 thru 72. This part is not available from stores and
is a special order. We all know that the steering wheel shape was changed at
68 (I am not sure about mechanical parts).

If you have done this please send me a line.

Thanks.

I decided to replace the of my 67, 1600. Have purchased the "GRANT"