Wheel Studs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel Studs
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:28:27 EST
I need to replace the rear wheel studs on both sides. The threads are
going away and I'm in the process of restoring some 5.5x14 libras. Don't
want to put them on until I have good studs. The Nissan dealer says the
stock ones are no longer avail. What are you folks out there using? I know
there are a lot of libras and other exotic wheels on the roadsters. Any help
would be
appreciated.
Anyone hear of a Lumenition ignition system? Sold by PAECO in B'ham, AL.
The literature makes it sound real good; Solid state, computer chip advance
curve,
high voltage coil, light beam induced. They claim it's the finest on the
market.
Anyone use it?

Thanks for the info!!!!

Kim