Three items

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Three items
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:18:34 EST
Howdy all,

I am contemplating ordering some carpet for my 3 seat roadster from a carpet
manufacturer that is not on the list.  He is sending me samples of wool that
should be here in a couple of days.  If the product is good, I will let
everyone know who they are.  I was curious how many 1500 owners are
considering carpet for their cars?  I am wondering if I can get us all a
break on the ordering.  If I can tell him that (assuming that quality and
price are good) I can send him some sales, he may cut us a deal.  I know
that he makes later carpet and trunk carpet as well, so this is not limited
to 1500s.

I will be in Vegas on Business during the first week of February.  Any
roadster goings on??  Any suggestions for afternoon/evening events that do
NOT include gambling?  I can barely afford to restore the one that I have -
I can't afford to throw money away!

Has anyone got any idea where I can get replacement top bow retaining straps
for my 1500?  Don't know what those are, you say?  In the early 1500s, the
frame comes apart.  The hoops are held in by two small rubber bungees.  Over
time the rubber has disingegrated on all four of the ones that I have.  I
even lost one of the "hooks" on the end as a result, so I could use one of
those as well.  How has anyone else solved this issue?

Thanks,

Sid
Jacksonville Florida