Grant steering wheel adapter

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grant steering wheel adapter
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:46:57 -0800
I lost (deleted) who was looking for the early grant steering wheel
adapter. (please contact me off line)
After thinking about his specs for the two kits, it dawned on me that I
might have the wrong kit on my 68.  My wheel was loose when I got the
car and I had to make a spacer for under the kit to get it to work
correctly and the chrome ring is just a little too big. I need the specs
again to check more closely or the other kit to compare (replace ) it.
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121