Re: looking for a 13x6 EMPI Wheel

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: looking for a 13x6 EMPI Wheel
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:01:35 -0800 (PST)
Yes, Panasports. Man, I think the 80's are finally
catching up with me. I seem to be getting C.R.S.
disease, (can't remember s%^&).

Yes, I have modified my front brakes to allow for 13"
wheels. Milled down the outer edge of the rotors and
moved the calipers in. I thought on 65 and older
roadsters, 13" wheels were the norm. Am I out of whack
here?

Don Miller
68 turbo v-6
70 waiting