horns is horns

To: "Alan Vedadi" <datsun_spl311@hotmail.com>, <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Subject: horns is horns
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:25:45 -0800
>Are there any after market horns that  will work? Are there any other
options? Alan Vedadi

Ok, today I'm rummaging through my local parts house, (it's great to have a
parts dealer that lets you into his racks!) and I took a look at new horn
sitting on the self. I'll be dammed if it didn't look EXACTLY like my
roadster and truck horn! they even had  "high" tone and "Low" tone horns.
the only difference was the were painted black and weren't made by the
Yashimisuri Horn Company or whatever our horns say on them.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://home.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm