Craig Carter was right

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Craig Carter was right
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:13:20 -0800
Hello all,

I thought I had put out the word pretty well about the upcoming SoCalROC
meet and also about our web site, but I am getting hit with a lot of
requests for info about the meet and also about the web site so I will
follow Craig's advice and post the info again.

The meet is going to be on Sunday, February 6th at El Dorado regional park
in Long Beach California. I have posted a map to the event as well as when
it starts and a meet agenda on our website www.netcom.com/~and/socalroc.htm
As the meet gets closer, I am receiving a lot of feedback from people who
want to come to the meet. I am hoping for 20 cars or so, but it could be
more! It's going to be so much fun. I hope that anyone who wants to come
will show up and have a great time.

I will post this info again next week. I am looking forward to putting faces
with all of the names that have become so familiar to me and also checking
out the cars that will be there. After all, it's all about the cars!

See you on the 6th!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC