NOWROC

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:49:03 -0800
List,
It looks like a Northwest club is going to be a reality. With help from
Fred, Andrew and Daniel I now have a host site thanks to Daniel.

I going to call it IROC for Idaho only owners, but so much interest
from all the Northwest people made me change it an all Northwest club.
I am not a computer literate person so it will take me awhile to get it
up and running the right way, but it is a start.

I need a logo for the club. I will offer anyone out there a free
baseball style
jacket with or without lining with the logo we pick for the club
embroidered on
it.

I am going to focus on fun and friends with are cars. I will need racing
and
autocross schedules from all you racers and weekend racers. I will get a
hold
of the Spokane based autocross club and get their schedule.

Besides who kicks *** at Shasta the Northwest Roadsters !!!

I am still trying to finalize a club barbecue in Idaho for the end of
August.
It might get grouped with the 510 and Z clubs. I have been in contact
with
Tiel Hicks from 510 again and he seemed interested.

Thanks,
Mike