It's here!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's here!!
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:36:41 -0800
Daniel,
I received the CD and will work on it later today or this weekend.

Eric is going to call when he gets back from snowboarding. I don't think

I  think I can figure it out, if not I will take it over to my dads with
my
hard drive we were planning on bumping up my RAM on my computer
anyway. I only have 32k and need at least 64k to run certain graphic
programs.

There will be a baseball style jacket with the club logo on it for you
for free.
I need your size so I can order them. Van from BADROC is working on
the logo for me. I told him it would be nice to have a snow covered
volcano
as a back drop.

I have to call and get my Primera I won today. I will see if they have
the blue
one. This place is cheaper then the one I sent you a picture from.

Thanks,
Mike