Interior Kit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Interior Kit
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:08:16 EST
First, a disclaimer, I have bought parts from several
suppliers, and never had a problem, so this bit in
no way should pit one against the other.

Today received my interior kit from Fairlady
Products (475$$).    Would just like to inform
the list that it looks great!   Nice and very
original looking (I have the brooklands book
of old mag articles to compare with, other
wise wouldnt have a clue).  Most or all does not
seem to be NOS, but nice re-manufacture,
so parts like the shifter boot are nice and
flexable, not pre-aged and cracked.
And, thats good.   Just had to tell someone,
sitting here just quite pleased, looking at it.
Best Regards, Jim