Datsun Haiku

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Haiku
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 07:44:40 -0600
All this talk about roadsters in pieces and cold garages got me to thinking
about my roadster haiku.  The older members of the list already have it, but
I see a lot of new names on the list, and you might like to read it.  Haiku
is a Japanese poetry style using seventeen syllables with the meter being
5,7,5.  It's supposed to convey an emotion or a mental image.  If you want
to impress a young thing and your roadster is not in the best of condition,
try a loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and haiku read underneath a bough. (or
just the wine)

WINTER

Boxes on the hood
Jack stands in a cold garage