Cold!!

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cold!!
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:54:21 -0800
Just got a call from Eric from the Tri-Cities Washington and he is
coming
up are way tonight to help with the web page. He will be traveling in
his Roadster
with a broken heater. I warned him it was going to be cold. Last nights
temperature
was 14 degrees. what a Roadster trooper.

For Laurie in Arizona, I guess you have never been through the northern
part
of Idaho. It is probably one of the prettiest places in the U.S.

The red necks and rif raf are up here to. My house is just 2 miles from
the Aryan Nation compound.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Get the hot coffee on for Eric.