Re: CD players

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: CD players
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:51:50 -0600
Ken-
If dust particles have found their way to the "eye", you may experience some
skipping.  It is not uncommon after time for CD players to skip or not even
recognize a disk.  Whether it be home or auto, the solution can be simple.
If you don't want to take it apart, you may try using a can of compressed
air to blow out the player.  This can sometimes cause MORE problems as it
disturbs all the dust resting peacefully in every nook and cranny!  The
better solution is to take off the cover and use a photo lense cleaning
cloth to GENTLY wipe the dust from the eye.

Non-roadster content:  punks broke into my car and tried to steal my Pioneer
12 disk changer.  After finding that it was bolted through the trunk floor,
they gave up and instead stole the remote and 60 CD's.  GGRRRR!!!  (May have
well have stolen the changer too, as it's useless w/o the remote!!)

Nathan