2000 Wiring diagram printing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 Wiring diagram printing
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:07:13 -0600
Thanks to all that helped with the printing and especially Taylor for
providing it in the firstplace.

Paint on my system will only allow me to open a Bitmap doc.  I know, there
is probably a way to convert it but I havent found it yet.  I did
successfully print it using draw in Lotus Wordpro.  I opened it there and
was able to manipulate it to get it on a single 8.5x11 page.  The only
thing I loose is the word VOLTAGE at the top and Transmission SW   Clutch
SW at the bottom.  Easy enough to write it in.  I will continue to try for
better ways...... and, again,  Thankyou all very much.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561