DATSUN.ORG / THE CLASSIC FAIRLADY ROADSTER REGISTER

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, earlydatsun@listbot.com
Subject: DATSUN.ORG / THE CLASSIC FAIRLADY ROADSTER REGISTER
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:17:39 EST
Hello all

Latest update from England

I'm delighted to announce that from 29/1/2000 the Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register website is being hosted by Greg Valazza's award winning DATSUN.ORG -
the new Home Page URL is:-

<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>http://www.datsun.org/fairlady</A>

This is an exciting move for the Register.  From publication of the first
webpages some seven months ago we have tried to give a background to the
scene in Europe whilst at the same time giving an insight into items such as
the Roadster's worldwide racing history.  Very little of DATSUN.ORG's site
content is duplicated by the Register's pages and both Greg & myself see the
sites as an excellent compliment to each other.

(I'll agree right away that the CFRR website will never compare with
DATSUN.ORG in it's style, but hopefully the content will always give a fresh
insight into different aspects of the Roadster).

New pages will include items on the S211/SPL212/213 Fairlady series and Jack
Scoville's ARRC winner - anyone got any pics of the Jack Scoville 2000?

For Webmasters with any existing links to the old site, these will be
automatically redirected for the time being.  (An update of the link would be
greatly appreciated as the redirect won't be in place indefinitely).

Any feedback (good or bad) is always appreciated and if there's any topic
anyone would like to see covered please let me know.  We'll E-Mail you with
further updates as they happen.

In the meantime many thanks indeed to Greg for his help in getting this
project off the ground and for his input on the techy side of the process - I
guess I'm learning something every day.

Regards for now and here's to a bright future for Roadsters (both on and off
the web!).

Rob Beddington
The Classic Fairlady Roadster Register