Re: sighted in Fountain Valley!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sighted in Fountain Valley!
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 01:32:50 EST
In a message dated 1/30/00 12:02:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
davelee1@home.com writes:

<< Yesterday while driving through Fountain Valley I saw a red roadster going
 down Ward at around 7:10 PM.
 Ive also seen one driving through Irvine every now and then.
 Just want to see if the owners are on the list.
  Thanks
 David Lee  >>

David,
I was driving my red roadster thereabouts the day before, on 1/28...but on
1/29 I was at Bondurant, finishing up from my 4-day school that was
flu-shortened last month. Man, what a rush :-))))))))

There is also a nice red 1600 in the neighborhood too, coulda been him.

Cheers,

Craig Carter
Fountain Valley, CA
SRL31114100 "DAT2000"