Re: 1969 ARRC winner Jack Scoville - web update

To: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re: 1969 ARRC winner Jack Scoville - web update
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 07:30:19 -0800
Something else that caught my attention in the Frank Monise photo was the
half-size
battery in the engine compartment. I'm guessing that a unit like this is used
for weight
and packaging considerations, right? I don't suppose a battery that small would
be
practical for daily driver use, would it?

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA