Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson????

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson????
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:42:46 -0700
Sorry to waste this bandwidth, but does anyone know where these people
went???    I bought a top from them on Ebay, sent the check and now their
email address doesn't work??    I had another transaction with them a few
months ago... went through without a hitch... this time, my check has been
cashed over a month ago and no emails since...
Their Ebay handle is "jt-57 plyman" and they are from Tekoa, WA... if anyone
has any info, please let me know!!

Eric
WyCROC