Re: Handling (in mycase)

To: "Jon Wissler" <Jon_Wissler@pngc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handling (in mycase)
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:56:05 -0800
the rear springs on many of the early roadsters set low... right off the
boat and have not sagged over time..
the only time the rear spring goes bad is if you see a kink or crack in one
of the leafs.
take out the exstra spring and it will probibly handel better.. Also the
front needs to be about 2" lower than stock , and leave the rear spring
alone...
sway bars inprove handling more than any other part if set up correctly. i
don't have the time to go into details here.. so call me for more info ....

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667