Re: Turbo Roadster in Turbo Magazine

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo Roadster in Turbo Magazine
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:33:28 -0600
>   You can pick it up anywhere at any newstand.  I was talking to Van (he's
friend's with the owner of the turbo Roadster) and he mentioned I just
missed seeing it in person at the SE-R meet in LA a couple of weeks ago.
After seeing it in the mag I was bummed I didn't hang around longer.

Sorry to keep pushing this thread BUT I have checked everywhere for "Turbo
Magazine" and no one has it or can get it.  (checked Waldens, Barnes &
Noble, Borders, B. Dalton, grocery stores ect. ect. ect.!)  I live in a town
of over 100,000 people and even called surrounding areas as far as 70 miles
away!!  Several places showed listing for "Turbo and High Tech Performance
Magazine" but didn't have it nor could they get it.  Is this the same mag?

Maybe if someone could send me the publisher and I can get one sent direct?
It's not that often that our cars get into any type of national publication
and I want to see it.

Thanks again!
Nathan