Great to be onboard!!!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great to be onboard!!!
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:19:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks, my name is Roman,and I'm new to the list.
I'm on my 4th Roadster. Owned a roadster since 1979.
I'm totally addicted and blessed with southern
california weather(except for all the rain).
currently I have a 66 1600 it's a bastard with a
salvage title but I love it. it has only 500 miles on
a rebuilt motor,tranny and new supension. because of
the title status I can go wild without worrying about
originality.I may if I can find one eventually install
a2000 motor and 5 speed. my other one is a 67.5 1600
with original motor and tranny. right now I'ts in a
body shop stripped for paint. I think this one is
worth restoring.
glad to hear from all of you out there,good to know
there are other nuts like me.
Well, just wanted to introduce myself.thanks,Roman
Do You Yahoo!?