A couple of questions about bulbs, fuses, clocks, and other thing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A couple of questions about bulbs, fuses, clocks, and other thing
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:14:46 -0600
Good morning all.

I was looking last night at my fusebox on my 1970 two-liter and noted the
fusebox cover has the top left circuit titled Air Conditioner.  Is this
actually the blower motor, or have I found myself with the wrong fusebox?

And before reattaching my dash, I'm going to replace all the instrument
bulbs.  I noted upon removal that some are 3W and others are 5W.  Any reason
for the different wattage or has a PO put in the wrong wattage on some
instruments?  I've looked everywhere but can't find this information.  What
is a good printed resource for this type of minutiae?

Lastly, how might I test my clock before reattaching the dash?  The wires
are brittle and broken, which would explain why it didn't work previously.
However, if the clock itself is not functioning, I would like to know that
now and try to get a replacement before going to through the hassle of dash
reattachment.

Mark Kalmus
Cedar Park TX

P.S. Any heads-up on the task ahead of me?