Gasket Kits

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gasket Kits
From: Michael <micorpusa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:38:27 -0800 (PST)
We are going to be moving to a new huse in about 8
weeks and I would like to drive the Roadster to it
instead of towing it.  ALl I have to do is finish
putting the engine back together and then reinstall
it.  But first I need to replace all the gaskets to
the engine.  That woudl be, oil pan, timing chain
cover, water pump, thermostat housing, timing chain
cover oil seal, crankshaft oil seal, rear bearing cap
oil seal (sides), head gasket, manifold gasket, valve
cover...and did I forget any?  There seem to be a
couple of kits in the Nissan stock system, but the
local parts guy isn't sure of which ones I need.  The
numbers don't seem to match up right.

Can anyone offer me any suggestions?

Michael
67 1600 w/'67.5 engine (5 main bearing)