Re: <OT> Re: was: 1500 distributor

To: sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu, dsditto@alaskalife.net
Subject: Re: <OT> Re: was: 1500 distributor
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:36:45 EST
John,

A couple of years ago, my wife and I went on vacation to Alaska.  We found
not one, but two.  One was a 68 1600 in less than pristine condition.  It
was for sale for $4000 - very optimistic in my opinion.  The other was a 67
(early) 1600.  It was possibly for sale, but no price indicated.  It had
sustained a carb fire, so the master cylinders were shot as was the paint on
the hood.  The dash pad was off, but other than that it was in great shape.
It is surprising where you find these things....

Sid