1600 for sale in sacramento

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 for sale in sacramento
From: jimmy claypool <a68srl311@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:25:32 -0500 (EST)
Hello all

I ahve recently come to the realization that i can only handle one project
at a time,(even though i have two going) So i am selling what would have
been my rotary car.
1969 1600
Body is in good shape all glass is intact
while towing it I slammed on my brakes to avoid something and the towbar
came off and the hood met the hitch (never flat tow without a drop
hitch)rear factory flaring has been opened a little to allow larger wifth
tires but niot so much that it is in poor taste
interior is in bad shape(as in missing)
soft top frame is in good shape
motor ran a year ago when i parked it but it had no clutch slave
does not have any chrome and side marker lights have been shaved
i have some extra tailights for it and the bumpers are there but in ok shape
or brakes so i never drove it
since then i have had to steal some parts from it for my other car, nothing
major all stuff that can be replaced.
this is the perfect donor car for anybodys racing dream
or it can be parted out for 2-3 times what i want for it.
If i am unable to sell it this is what i will do but would like to sell the
whole car as soon as possible
title is clean and has one year back regis.(i think)

Jimmy CLaypool (too many freakin cars)
Sacramento, Ca.
any interested email at
a68srl311@juno.com