1500 Radio

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 Radio
From: "Blair, Joe" <jblair@roseville.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:17:24 -0800
I need to talk with someone that is familiar with the radio setup in a '64
1500. I have a radio but evidently there is an external amplifier,
(something hooked to the black 4 conductor wire that comes out of the back).
I have the radio at a repair shop, but the technician is unable to get any
literature or information on the radio. Any help would be appreciated or
even better if you have one of the amplifiers....

Joe Blair
1964 SPL310 #02775
Granite Bay, Ca.
jblair@roseville.ca.us
jblair@rcsis.com
Home phone, 916-791-5009, I'll call you back!