Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cindy Tanner/Jerry Thompson
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:45:08 -0700
Does anyone have any other email addresses or phone numbers for either
of
these people?   I have tried every email, including the new one on eBay,
also have called every phone number given to me by all of you.   The
emails
seem to go through alright, but the phones are all disconnected.   My
check
was cashed on 27 Jan 2000 and no top received as of this date, nor any
messages
sent to explain why.      I figure this is my final plea, then it's off
to eBay
for help in collecting this.   thanks everyone!

Eric
WyCROC