Re: Ebay woes

To: andrew.murphy@integtech.com, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ebay woes
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:23:05 EST
  Andrew,

  That sucks, sorry to hear of your problem with eBay purchases.
  I have bought quite a few things off eBay for my 240Z and have sold quite a
few things Datsun related as well, but have had good experiences.  One thing I
always do is ask lots of questions and ask for additional digital pictures of
the item I'm bidding on.  It really is buyer beware on eBay since you can't
"hold" the item in your hand and inspect it.  Normally, I'm a very trusting
person and would hope there was some comraderie between all old Datsun people,
unfortunately some of the people selling on eBay aren't true Datsun enthusiasts
and don't have that sense of brotherhood.

  Stan Wada