Re: Its not a roadster AC (no tech content)

To: BERKEN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Its not a roadster AC (no tech content)
From: Scott Hilmoe <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:15:42 -0800
Ah those prism things....... Wish I had one of those when I had a 54 Chev, so I
could see the stop lights at the intersection. I would get a sore neck trying to
see the lights under my windshield visor. Maybe I'll put one on my '67 1600.
Seems like the lights always line up with the top of the winshield......