Roadster VS Aston Martin DB7

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Roadster list)
Subject: Roadster VS Aston Martin DB7
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:15:34 EST
Hi List,
I had the wonderful opportunity to take out an Aston Martin DB7 V12 for a
couple of hour test drive. Wow it is fast, smooth, and looks way cool. I have
to admit though. The roadster is more fun. AND My roadster gets more
attention. The Aston Martin really didn't turn any heads while my Datsun its
hard to get a tank of gas without people asking questions. BTW the classic
car hobby is dead as far as new cars go. There is nothing to fix or restore
on the new cars. Our children will miss what we so love. With the Aston
Martin if something even minor goes wrong with the engine, well, you replace
the whole thing. It has become an appliance.
BUT WOW What a car.
Dave