List history

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: List history
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:16:02 -0800
Some fun reading all and nostalgia for those old timers is the list archive
from 93.

ftp://triumph.cs.utah.edu/datsun/mail.93

here you can see one of the earliest "who's who" lists and Tom's epic
journey to Texas with family and Datsuns in tow.

It used to be that the "92"  (list start) and "94" archives where available.
I down loaded and read them all three years ago. Maybe Mark B. (list
administrator) lost them!

Any way have fun. It's a pain sorting through all those post headers, but
it's fun reading the history of the list. Our current archive, Listquest,
only has posts back to 95, so these not available to read in any other
method.

It's very cool to see who was active back then. We've lost some very good
members. For instance, What ever happened to Suze Hammond? She was the list
techie of the day. and "Datsun Dave" Coleman? Crawford Griffith?

Although we still have Bill Wessel, Pat Horne, Tom Walter, Dana Nojima and
others