The clock and its bulb

To: vlaury@earthlink.net
Subject: The clock and its bulb
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:12:01 -0600
The clock's light is a 3W bulb.  To remove the clock from the dash without
removing the dash first, you'll need very small hands and a 10mm socket with
extension (I'm guessing 4-6").  If you can assembled a socket/rachet
combination using a U-joint connector, you might get by without having to
squeeze your hand up there.

However, if you need only to change the bulb, you might be able to remove
the bulb socket from the rear clock housing without removing the clock from
the dash.  I'm certain it sounds easier than it will prove to be.

Mark