SoCalROC run

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCalROC run
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:58:35 -0800
Contray to Victor's statement, I also stayed under the posted speed
limit.  The gauge was always under "55",  OOPS that's the TAC.  <grin>
BTW Victor, my car may not be a good comparison, I think someone might
have "played" with the ports.  Just a mild match job.  Not sure if it
helped or hurt the performance.  If I didn't have the solexes, I would
go with the EFI.
--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121