Re: Theft Deterrent and Seat Belts

To: Kelly Brown <brown4@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Theft Deterrent and Seat Belts
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:36:50 -0800
Or you can check them out online at http://www.pedaljack.com.

They actually look pretty good - much better deterrent than "The Club" I would
say.

My own personal theft-deterrent system involves a heavy wooden garage door, a
dozen and a
half stackable lawn chairs and other miscellaneous junk stored behind the
Roadster, no
battery in the car and 10 years worth of toxic sludge that used to be Shell
Supreme
Unleaded gasoline in the fuel system...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA