Vendor Kudo's

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendor Kudo's
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:32:40 -0500 (EST)
I am very happy to announce the rebirth of SRL-14316 from a long rest in the
roadster retirement home! Ross Mullen and his guy's at Sports Imports
<datsun@istar.ca> have done a fantastic job of breathing new life into a very
tired car. 14316 is now an unbeleivably fun car to drive and it looks
OUTSTANDING! I can't say enough about the great customer service he and his
entire crew provide. Living in the Northwest and contemplating a resto? Drive
north and visit with Ross, you'll leave your car that very same day for him to
start work on (I know for sure I'm not the only one who's done this!). I hope
to have pictures up soon on the NOWROC web site.

Support your local roadster vendor!

Laura Hoey
'70 SRL-14316
Issaquah, WA