Annual U-20 Bomber pre Shasta Party

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Annual U-20 Bomber pre Shasta Party
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:54:06 -0800
Northwest Roadster Owners,

Party Starts Wednesday July the 5th at about the time the first car arrives
in the afternoon !!

We party all night, or as late as anyone wants (last year we had a 15.5 gal
Keg)

The house is pretty full with, but the yard can hold some tents and we will
be putting a few up, anyone can crash and use the facilities.

I can recomend nearby Motels and we will ferry people if they want to leave
Datsuns here at the house. Driveway will hold about 17 cars.

Last year we had 13 Datsuns (hey, the more the merrier !!, lets break last
years record!!)

We leave Thursday Morning as soon  as we can get everyone mounted up.

This year we are trying to take a different route down that might take us
over the McKenzie Pass toward Bend, the old senic pass that is. But hey
that could change depending on the weather (last year it didn't open till
August)

>From there we go down Hwy 97 to K Falls and the over to I-5 just before you
hit Shasta City.

We will arrive at Shasta City about 5:00 pm

____________

We will leave Shasta City Sunday morning and anyone is welcome to stay here
in Eugene over Sunday Night on the way back north.

Some cut over to the coast from here Monday morning and head up Hwy 101

Will be posting this again as we get closer to July.

Hope to see you here !!!

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com
<http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/2000.htm>  U-20 Bomber Page
<http://www.continet.com/robbpynes/main.htm> My Company
(541)-342-4500

Eugene, Oregon

'69 2000 RHD "Red" Special class award winner Shasta '98
'69 2000 LHD What Color do you want ? Unstarted Project Car
'70 2000 LHD "Black" 3rd Place Modified Class Shasta '99