Re: OT - Help! Anyone have access to Ford service bulletins?

To: "Mark" <captainhoek@postmark.net>,
Subject: Re: OT - Help! Anyone have access to Ford service bulletins?
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:02:07 -0600
Sorry about no roadster content but this should be helpful to anyone who
owns a car.  This was just passed around the Mazda list.
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/
it's a governmental site, you can search for your vehicle
by year and make to see if there has been a recall or
a technical bulletin regarding any type of repair that
the dealer has been make aware of.

Nruff

> Getting desperate here - I'm looking for info on an electronic problem on
my 93 Aerostar - I can't have my family driving a car that is getting more
an more unreliable. It's intermittent, so hard to track down.  "Someone said
that someone said" that there was a Ford service bulletin out on this issue.