Need Exhaust for SPL310

To: "Datsun Roadsters \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Exhaust for SPL310
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:38:01 -0800
My 1964 1500 engine is in the machine shop undergoing a rebuild. My current
exhaust manifold is badly cracked and loose in several places. I can have it
welded back together but don't think that it will hold. If anyone has one
that is in fair to good shape for sale, please drop me a line.

I'm hoping to have it together by the time the TDROC Spring Fling in Fort
Worth, TX rolls around next month. In any case, I hope to be there with or
without the car.

Charlie Hubbard
1964 SPL310
Flower Mound, TX, USA