Another 67.5 2000 surfaces! - Help needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another 67.5 2000 surfaces! - Help needed
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 06:18:19 EST
Hello again

Hope you folks can help Doug re the following message (on the basis that 200
heads are better than one). Either reply direct or route any responses
through me.

Thanks

Rob

<< Hi, my name is Doug. I'm trying to get some info for my employee. He has a
67 1/2 Roadster. I saw it today. everything is there but needs restoration.
has 150 mph speedo , 8000 rpm tach, was originally red. has hardtop and soft
top. he told me it was very rare and i didn't really believe it till i saw
some stuff on the web. it also has the hp badge. i believe it was 150hp.the
car is in pieces and needs some sheet metal work but it is quite straight.
are rear quarters available. he would like to restore it but to do it right
would be pricey. do you know what one is worth. if you have any info or know
someone that would buy this one please e-mail me. i also h
have a web page with a chat feature. hit the human click box and if i am
online we can chat. www.dsswelding.buzzja.com

 dss@telus.net                 thanx  Doug >>