Time to Move on (was new from Dean at DatsunParts.com) (Still OT)

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time to Move on (was new from Dean at DatsunParts.com) (Still OT)
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:49:39 -0800
Hi All
I must say I was duly impressed with the amount of negative flames I received
about my comment about Dean not having email.
Instead of emailing the twenty or so listers that flamed me (I must say there
is a serious Dean love thing here that is beginning
to get me worried! <grin!>), let me do a band-width apology. This was not an
effort to badmouth anyone. I am deeply and truly
sorry I said I thought it was funny that Dean doesn't have email and in doing
so, I blatantly offend some people. Personally I do
not care if he has email or not. It was just a comment. Kinda like, I think it
is funny that it hailed here in Oregon yesterday
and it is supposed to be Spring (PLEASE PLEASE! No flames!! I love hail! It is
just a funny thing). Please lets move on. Time to
talk about roadsters!

Have a great weekend!

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon