Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com

To: Geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new from Dean at DatsunParts.com
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:56:37 EST
My $.02 -- I'm interested in his manual.  Quit often I work on my 'Toy' at
odd hours and can't reach any-one by phone and sure don't want to wait for
an e-mail reply.  Therefore, manuals - if well written - are my first choice
for answers.  I would like to know his price and how I can purchase.
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
David A. Fox [SRL311-04646]
Oviedo, Florida [near Orlando]
dafox1@hotmail.com