Re: powder coating pro's and con's?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: powder coating pro's and con's?
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:49:35 -0800
Hi All
I know Calspeed is in California but I forgot where Ken is. Anyway there is a
place up here in Portland that uses the exact same
process as JetHot but is not as expensive. My parents are the original owners
of  a 1967 SS/RS convertible Camero and used JetHot
on its exhaust system and I used Finishline Coatings on the headers of my
CBR600.  So far there have been no complaints about
either place. The only difference so far is that Finishline charges about
$75.00 less than JetHot for the same job (and the fact
that I can go across the river and talk to FinishLine Coatings if a problem
arises, as opposed to going across country for
JetHot). I plan to use Finishline on the Roadster next time it is down for
repairs. The bottom line, I guess, is to check around.
Ceramic/Thermal coating is used by several companies (and in a variety of
colors) and so far the only difference seems to be price
and location.

http://www.jet-hot.com/

http://www.finishlinecoatings.com/

Have a great weekend!