Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: $25,000 Roadster: Why not?
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:37:55 -0400

CalSpeed@aol.com wrote:

> So, once again my car is probably a 9,000 dollar car.

This is my point.  You will not sell it for 9 will you? If not it is not
a 9k car, If your price is 15k, then it is a 15k car.  I know people
will argue it is only what the market will get. If we all ask more we
will get more.  After all who sets the price on new ones? granted there
is some play but if all of us thought a new Toyota Camry XLE would only
be worth $10,000, Toyota would not lower it for us. It does not BECOME a
$10,000 car it is still a $20,000 car

--
Mark
Baltimore