Mysterious Dismal Swamp Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mysterious Dismal Swamp Roadster
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:02:05 EDT
So, in my epic travels thru the neighborhood today,
Noticed a guy with 3 MGs in the driveway,
A perfect midget, a shell of a old MGB, and
a newer sits high and has rubber bumpers
one.   I stopped later to talk car projects and
we talked for some time, mostly trading stories
about parts deals, chrome prices, etc.  Then,
he dropped the story.  "Say, got a friend who
knows a farmer out in the Dismal Swamp whose
got an old MG, might be a MGA, in a barn.
There's also a roadster in there."   "You
mean a Datsun roadster??"  I said......
"Yep"  he said.    Well........he dosnt
know what year, what shape, nothing.
Jesus, could be a 67.5 2L solex.