Got another one!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Got another one!
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
Well, for those of you who say it's not a disease
obviously have more will power than I do. I got picked
up a very nice 68 today. A guy I had met once last
year had to sell and on a lark I happened to be
looking at the Yahoo classifieds and said wow that's
close to where I live. Went and looked and I brought
it home. It needs a head gasket but everything else on
it is in very good shape for a 32 year old car. It
looks like it started out blue and then went to Yellow
and now is an orange red. So in about a week I'll be
running this car around. Don't know how long I'll have
it because the wife says to fix it and sell it. Oh
well.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 Racecar
68 SPL311-18750